Last modified: 20 September, 2022
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; and
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Children under the age of 18
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, photos or audio data, profile pictures, payment information or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“PII”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as cookies, statistical identifiers, gamertags, device or advertising identifiers, usernames and similar identifiers; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website;
- Your search queries on the Website; and
- Navigation paths, crashes, timestamps, clicks and shares and referral URLs.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type; and
- Information about other accounts using the same IP address.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include PII, or we may maintain it or associate it with PII we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or openedan email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
While we strive to work with reputable companies with good privacy practices, we do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any PII:
- To protect and improve our Website;
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To develop new services and offerings
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To send you occasional newsletters and updates;
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate
- and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’sassets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which PII held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- With your consent;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the PII you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Like many other companies, we do not honor DNT flags but instead, offer other choices with respect to third parties. Many third parties participate in self-regulation to offer you a choice regarding receiving targeted ads. On the web, you can opt out of participating companies by visiting the following sites:
For options on other platforms or devices, please see their respective privacy policies to learn about the choices they offer
Accessing and correcting your PII
Your state privacy rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their PII. For example, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their PII;
- Access and delete certain PII;
- Data portability; and
- Opt-out of PII processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their PII, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose; and
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
Nevada also provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain PII sales.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your PII from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of your PII transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of PII is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We are based in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States; except for residents of the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee. We make no claims that this Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to this Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access this Website from outside the United States or from any of the prohibited states listed above, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.